31 serpentine avenue, north kellyville, nSw 2155
Zarzar Property is proud to present this well maintained, spacious 4 bedroom home on a fantastic 1.2 hectare block in an excellent location of North Kellyville. This large block has a huge 50 metre frontage, with a tranquil bush rear outlook and potential to subdivide subject to Hills Shire Council approval.
The conveniently central location is just a kilometre from the North Kellyville Square shopping centre, which includes a Woolworths, Medical Centre, gym, cafes and other specialty shops.
It also presents easy access to the new North Kellyville Public School and state of the art Sydney Metro Rail link as well as Rouse Hill Town Centre and The Towers at Castle Hill.
• Ranch style brick home on 1.4 hectare block (built 1993)
• 4 large bedrooms, main with ensuite including spa, walk in robe, with doors opening onto the rear deck, a further 3 large bedrooms with built ins, with 2 more opening onto the deck featuring timber plantation shutters
• Main bathroom offers separate toilet and powder area, shower and a second spa bath
• Great storage with 4 x storage/linen cupboards
• Internal laundry with separate toilet
• Single car garage + carport + powder room
• Separate rumpus room (concrete floor with natural coir floor covering) currently used as self contained unit (not council approved usage) with kitchenette and bathroom, new split system air cond 4.7kw
• Kitchen with granite benchtops, LPG gas cooking
• Family /eating area off kitchen includes ducted fireplace – Oregan timber mantle (100 year old timber)
• Separate dining room
• Beautiful sunken atrium lounge area with bush outlook
• Large entry with intricate Australian Themed Leadlight doors
• Separate study with external door
• Large timber rear deck
• Colourbond roofing
Given the fantastic location and the size of this land, I encourage you to inspect it as soon as possible as land like this is hard to find!
*Due to the covid-19 regulations, inspections will be carried out one on one by inspection only, hand sanitiser will be available to use before entering. We kindly ask that you refrain from touching all surfaces.
If you have been overseas in the past 14 days or have any flu-like symptoms, please contact us to discuss your possible viewing.
We thank you for your patience at this time.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein. All information contained in the Zarzar Property website is provided as a convenience to clients. All property prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
Information on the Website must not be used for any commercial purpose without the consent of Zarzar Property. Zarzar Property reserves the right to take whatever legal action it deems necessary to protect the security of this site and the intellectual property rights of the information provided by Zarzar Property and its agencies. Such action may include, but is not limited to action for breach of the Copyright Act 1968 - Act no 63 of 1968, Trade Marks Act 1995 - Act No 119 of 1995, Trade Practices Act 1974 - Act No 51 of 1974 and Privacy Legislation, breach of contract and any obligation of confidentiality. In particular any unauthorised use of this information has the potential to misrepresent in a misleading fashion the involvement of Zarzar Property and its authorised agencies in the reproduction. Any such misuse will be prosecuted.
All content, including but not limited to text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Zarzar Property Website are copyright 2019 Don Vito Pty Ltd ABN 43 631 470 294, its suppliers and/or licensors unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Website. Content on the Website is published in real-time, and you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by Zarzar Property or its affiliates. Strictly on the condition that you keep all content intact in the same form as presented on the Website (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices) you may, download and view the Content for your personal, non-commercial use only The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.